I am not into New Year’s resolutions as I believe that we can choose to change for the better anytime and every time, and I try not to make promises I might not keep. However, this list sure is something.
1. Don’t gossip.
2. Finish your meals.
3. Make time for others.
4. Choose the ‘more humble’ purchase.
5. Meet the poor ‘in the flesh.’
6. Stop judging others.
7. Befriend those who disagree.
8. Make commitments, such as marriage.
9. Make it a habit to ‘ask the Lord.’
10. Be happy.
Read the full article at Rappler.com